Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Every day this month I am going to actively do something regarding disability awareness. Yesterday I wrote to 5 of the Greater Lancaster Chambers of Commerce to send a manuscript I wrote on the topic and a flyer. I asked each person to print the flyer and share it with others. If I do that in enough places, I should eventually get a response. I discovered that a Women's Business Expo will be held on October 11 in Manheim and there is a ames Street Community Development Project in downtown Lancaster in which many many local businesses are involved. I have a meeting about getting involved with that next week. I really want to help businesses reach out to customers who can't come in due to steps at the enterances. I'm on the right track.

No comments:

Post a Comment