Thursday, October 11, 2012

I was going into a CVS and was wheeling in the parking lot seeking a ramp. I noticed a car backing up and I knew they couldn't see me since I was too low for the car mirror. I wheeled all the way to the back of the parking lot till the driver was done. I started to turn left to continue my search for the ramp to get inside the store and suddenly the driver was 2 inches away from me, clearly not looking. I started to yell. Some stupid girl with a baby starts to yell at me and asked when my ride was coming. I informaed her that I drove here but when I back up I look before I move my van. She disliked like my tone and continued to reprimand me! She was the typical stigmating person totally clueless because there was certainly a point in whcih I was visible to the driver. Wow was that upsetting- I haven't had THAT in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment