Saturday, October 16, 2010

I just figured out facebook and am trying to connect with people with my disability. I never knew much about my disability except it was pretty rare. It turns out that it isn't actually, it's more common than MS, CP and MD! Hopefully I'll get replies for sponsors, interested in "The Tenacity of Hope." I'll just donate it rather than trying to get moeny for it. The pay pal code is too confusing anyway.

I should make this blog more interesting and not so diary - like. It's not the way other people's are. I have to come up with a toppic that has many parts to it and is optimistic but not self-absorbed. Maybe I'll answer the question I ask of others- how to increase awareness and decrease stigma. Maybe I'll get people to give me ideas. Then maybe they'll be interested in what I have to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment