Saturday, October 9, 2010

"Everything happens for a reason." I really believe that. Sometimes I create a reason. Anyway. I was upset about my manuscript not becoming an e-book. I just met another person who had the same problem with the same publisher. He wrote a book on urban youths and speaks to groups on helping them stay or get clean. I decided to share my idea for this type of issue with him and I offered him an opportunity to speak here in Harrisburg. I sent him "The Tenacity of Hope" and even asked if he knew anyone who wanted to cycle across America with my husband. I know that he knows people in the public speaking and marketing worlds so I'm hoping reciprocity will prevail. Montel Williams said "If you're doing something cause of your passion, not desire to make money, it will succeed." Hopefully this will be the case. Imagine, success as the result of being scammed!

No comments:

Post a Comment