Friday, January 11, 2013

I have decided to throw caution to the wind and attend the Country Music Festival in Nashville. I called Days Inn which was one of the hotels with the package for fans, and the manager agreed to take off the top mattress so I could transfer easier (no one agrees to do that)! That was so unexpected so I had to go.  I was still concerned about transportation so I called the CIL and wrote two notes online- Craigslist and Community Exchange. I received 2 replies so far but I found out 1 of my 2 transportation concerns is solved. There is a shuttle bus with a lift that goes to all of the venues and hotels. Now I need tio get a kift (kliterally) to and from the airport. That's actually the easiest problem to solve. First, the plane rides are during the week and second, the public buses are accessible.

No comments:

Post a Comment