Saturday, March 17, 2012

My editorial was published! I didn't recognize it because it had a different title and it appeared as a skinny little column but it was front and ceter on page A9. The only problem was that it was supposed to be taken as a role reversal, instead people took it as a cry for pity. One man said how sorry he felt for me. However 2 other people with challenges contacted me and I have a very good feeling about the second man. I also sent letters to Senator Brubaker and Representatve Sturla's office and requesting that I continue my advocacy project there. It would hold much more weight if I got their stamp of approval than if I did it alone. I was/am determined to develop this advocacy project regardless and now I am confident that I can/will.

No comments:

Post a Comment