Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Van problems again. Well, I didn't think so believe so I got the bumper fixed, I'm securely locked down to the floor,and there are no weird noises...well unless you count the non stop shrill buzz indicating the chair isn't secure. But it is. I even called Louisiana to ask if the buzz could be on for no reason (after all the parking brake light goes on but that doesn't mean the van is off). The serviceman explained how I could turn it off. I tried but it's disassembled cause Van Conversions knows I'm the only driver. So I did the inevitable an called Van Conversions. I think I bent one of the levers when getting into it in Ephrata.Still, it didn't make that sound till 2 days later. It also didn't make the sound after the rain storm when I backed it up. I'll have (my) Terry check it before I go to have (VC) Terry check it.

No comments:

Post a Comment