Sunday, September 11, 2011

I've been so grateful that my van is fine after the heavy rains. Well, not so fast Sue. The lockdown seems to be working to secure my chair in place while I drive but the shrill sound that indicates I'm not reaally secure won't stop ringing. Is it a matter of turning of the buttton, adjusting a wire, or getting me an entirely new system? Am I really secure or does it just seem so? Has anyone else ever had that problem? I know if I call I'll be told to bring it down and pay $$$$$$. Withth dumb safety concerns for handicapped drivers I may be forced to once I have to get it recallibrated. Then they'll tell me they must send away for it and it can't leave the shop till it's installed! Oh how I wish I knew what to think! I know a guy who lives at Umbrella Works and used to install the eqipument. I may just seek him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment