Tuesday, April 19, 2011

If it's a passion it will be successful

Disability awareness is for the purpose of educating and connecting people who have disabilities, or those care about the issue. I really believe that even though money is crucial and it's expensive to drive all over to give presentations, I still can't emphasize the money aspect. Suddenly, a potentially huge venue just fell into my lap and all I did for it to happen was help someone. A local mall is holding a blood drive to benefit a local disability agency. I expect to be there to help but I just learned that I am welcome/encouraged to "advertise" my disability programs. Since 1 of my programs is all about coping and I have a masters degree, I am certain that I will end up with some counseling experiences afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment