Friday, January 27, 2012

Window Shopping on Wheels

I created a perfectly good solution. It would show people with disabilities that the shop owners care and hopefully turn them into customers. I called the Chamber of Commerce in Lancaster, City Hall, WGAL and the Intellligencer. No one seemed to care at all but since it's warmer out today, I will go to a business today in person. I can't imagine store owners would want the chance to increase their revenues, my idea costs almost nothing.

I would create a webpage that would include shot summaries on the inaccessible stores with their indiidual websites. Once I meet with a dozen stores and get them interested the cost of the webpage would be almost nothing. Furthermore, I would do all the initial marketing so it would be hassle free for them and more than likely increase their revenue. I know places waste thousands of dollars on unsuccessful marketing techniques so I can't imagine there would be nobody interested.

Once I get my project going I will ask a store owner, to contact the media and get this idea to spread. I probably won't have to ask, they'll do it on their own. Not only will I do this all on my own but with resistance from the media. New Approach!

No comments:

Post a Comment