Friday, May 20, 2011

Tomorrow I go to the Expo and see if I can interest people this year. Rather than market my own program- Infobility,I will offer it in conjunction with i.d.e.a.l. Magazine. That way people will learn about the two businesses and they will have the opportunity to try my disability services (individual and groups programs) free.

Infobility is for people with disabilities.
Empowering them to make choices and connect with resources.
Encouraging them to vent to someone who has "been there."
Facilitating support groups that discuss coping strategies.

Infobility is for people without disabilities.
Educating students & others with disability awareness programs.
Educating employers regarding the various hiring incentives.
Offering sensitivity programs and resource tables at events.

No comments:

Post a Comment